There is something inherently valuable about being a misfit. It’s not to say that every person who has artistic talent was a social outcast, but there is definitely a value for identifying yourself differently and being proud that you are different.
Christian Bale’s body transformation:
- American Psycho (2000) 178 lbs.
- Reign of Fire (2002) 182 lbs.
- The Machinist (2004) 121 lbs.
- Batman Begins (2005) 189 lbs.
- Rescue Dawn (2006) 134 lbs.
- The Dark Knight (2008) 190 lbs.
- The Fighter (2010) 145 lbs.
- Out of the Furnace (2013) 187 lbs.
- American Hustle (2013) 227 lbs.
Meryl Streep Outfits and the Star Wars Costumes That Inspired Them (Source)